Sunday, December 19, 2010

Spine-less.

All my life I hated pretenders, wannabees, easily influenced and the 'thanday-joke' plus 'sukhay bahram' party. Little did I know how much I'd hate people without a spine - figuratively. Saying something and doing something well that should be outlawed! - completely. Giving people false hopes that they start expecting from you should definitely be illegal. Yeah don't worry just cause you smiled I didnt think sky will fall down on me - I am talking more in the sense of how things work in corporate world, in social circles and even at home.

Corporate world, one world for you 'PR'. You are nearly nothing if you don't have the big names to back you up.

University Life, the slick game of 'manipulation'. Manipulating others by 'pretending' to protect your ideas. Like honey as if I was dying to be with you in the FYP group.

Social Circle - GOSSIP! Gossip is like a honey to these bees. They come on with full force.

Home - sibling rivalry or mostly two khalas trying to 'snatch' the poor bhai's son for their daughter's hand!

Well the 'spine-less' characters manifest in the most ugly ways.

Today I saw one.

5 comments:

  1. LOL you're deeply inspired by that spine less character huh =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeh! =D *curses and pretends you didnt hear*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! why so pumped up?

    And i told you.. the big name doesn't matter! mind it.. :) its your name which you make big to let others see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOlz... You werent suppose to read this blog =D I was jst mad at 'somethings' and decided to vent =D

    ReplyDelete