Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Here and Forever.

Its never enough to pretend you might be here
In the spirit, in the dream or just in the wind
In the pure essence of joy I feel you , whispering through me, in me
Spending my days to reach to you, maybe you hear a word, maybe you answer back
The tangible feeling is like a comfort in misery, You arent here but you still are
It doesnt matter that you are gone, that He took you away
I close my eyes and see you standing here next to me, smiling at me.
If you ever heard a word I say or many thousand that I dont
You would know there doesn't goes a day when I don't call out for you
A figment of my subconscious worries that I might lose you forever
Then I close my eyes and there you are, smiling at me
Every long lost dream I had or I have points me to you
But then it could only be a dream, but I hope God bless the road I took To get to you,
maybe I'd get lost or maybe I won't, maybe I will meet many others along the way
But one day I'd meet you and then it will be like coming home again.

Though you are gone mama, for me you'd always be here,
Here and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment