Saturday, January 15, 2011

My list of 10 most favorite John Mayer songs! -


Why Georgia Why????? =D *no i am not crazy - this actually is a song*

Lolz I am blogging cause honestly even though its a Saturday night I am home (yeah not much of a life for a twenty-two year old these days), bundled up in a blanket and trying very hard to ignore the stinging in my left arm which is well due to HepB vaccination 4 hours prior- I cant find anything better to do! Anyway so sifting through my music collection I stumbled across John Mayer's discography hidden somewhere in the 'not-recently-used' folders. Its not that I don't listen to this guy but I listen to his stuff when the mood strikes... there is something highly calming about the jazzy electric with smartass lyrics and groovy beat. If you are a John Mayer fan I think you know what I mean. Attending his concert once is on my 'things-to-do-before-I-die' list! Even though he has many great songs I am listing down ten here - my most favorite ones with 1 on the scale being the most liked - by me (ofcourse).

10. Why Georgia?
9. Assassins
8. Slow Dancing in a burning room
7. Your body is a wonderland
6. Half of my heart feat Taylor Swift
5. Perfectly Lonely
4. Stop this train
3. Waiting for the World to change
2.I don't trust myself with loving you (where the light is version)
1.Free Fallin'

6 comments:

  1. haha.. i love the way you have described his music.. I have always been a fan of John Mayer .. nut listening to him depends on my mood :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz I know.. its jazzy but not too jazzy.. I think I was so drunk last nyt that I forgot his 'Say' that track of bucket list =D but still I dont trust myself with and Free Fallin' are my top faavorites! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you sound drunk to me pretty much all the time. :p :p

    Great list b/w. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. *ignore phessal and live a long happy lyf* =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. =D now we both know that is just not possible moti. =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. "who says i can't get stoned" deserves to be in top 10 if not the top slot !!

    ReplyDelete